We are looking for an Electrical Lead and R&D Designer to join our team in Turku
As an Electrical Lead and R&D Designer, you will have overall responsibility for ADMARES’ products’ electrical designs, their functioning and code compliance.
If you think that you could be the Electrical Lead and R&D Designer that we are looking for, keep on reading and submit your application as soon as possible.
In this position you would need to be able to develop, dimension, and design concepts for electrical systems, equipment, and outfitting in ADMARES Smart Building products. You will also ensure electrical systems’ code compliance in ADMARES’ target markets (especially USA). You will lead R&D activities within electrical system discipline, with the aim to follow industry developments and DFMA (design for manufacturing and assembly) opportunities.
- Overall responsibility of ADMARES’ products’ electrical designs, their functioning, and code compliance
- Development of routing, connection, and installation concepts and solutions for electrical systems and outfitting, suitable for serial production in a dedicated factory
- Development of testing plans and procedures for electrical systems
- Preparation of internal standards and procedures for electrical system design work
- Preparation of technical specifications and scopes of supply for electrical systems
- Assist sourcing/procurement department with supplier and material selections
What we expect from the candidate
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- Proven working experience in design, engineering, installation, and testing of electrical systems, preferably in international projects
- Ability to work together with external stakeholders within electrical discipline, as well as suppliers and subcontractors
- Co-operation skills with other design disciplines
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Can-do attitude and passion for continuous improvement
- Open-minded, proactive, ability to take initiative while working in a fast-paced, international environment
- Skills in basic MS Office tools
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel occasionally
ADMARES offers an excellent working environment in unique global product environment. Being relatively young company, you would have the change to influence and being a part of building a great success story in Finnish history.
If you feel there is a match made, apply now by sending your application via e-mail to Eeva Nurminen, firstname.lastname@example.org. The latest date to apply is 1.3.2024.
For further information reach out to ADMARES Group’s VP Engineering, Jussi Vehanen +358 40 652 6650, email@example.com.
Want to know more about who you would be working with and what & how we do things? For more information about ADMARES check out:
Please feel free also to send us your open application and we’ll review it as soon as any positions opens.
Drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org