We are looking for a part time Document Controller to join our team in Turku
As a Document Controller you will be a part of our Technology and R&D function and responsible for our information and data management. This job suits well for a student, main thing is that you have the skills, interest and time to work part-time.
If you think that you could be the person we are looking for, keep on reading and submit your application as soon as possible.
- Saving and organizing documents in company’s archive systems
- Handling formal document exchange and transmittals in projects, in co-operation with the design and engineering team and external counterparts
- Assisting project’s engineering team with creating and maintaining document lists
- Following the status of documents and preparing document progress reports
- Creating and maintaining project-specific document templates
What we expect from the candidate
- Systematic and organized way of working
- Fluent with typical office software, such as MS Word and Excel; any experience in document control software is a benefit
- Ability to work in cross-functional organization including daily co-operation with other company functions, as well as ability to work together with external professionals
- Can-do attitude
- Communication and networking skills, also in English
- Open-minded, active, able to take initiative while working in a fast-paced, international environment
ADMARES offers an excellent working environment in unique global product environment. Being relatively young company, you would have the change to influence and being a part of building a great success story in Finnish history. ADMARES offers possibility to work partially remotely.
If you felt there is a match made, apply now by sending your application to email@example.com.
Latest date to apply is 20.11.2022.
For further information reach out to ADMARES Group’s VP Technology and R&D, Riku Kemppainen, P. +358 50 4073911, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know more who you would be working with and what & how we do things? For more information about ADMARES check out:
Please feel free also to send us your open application and we’ll review it as soon as any positions opens.
Drop us a line at: email@example.com