We are looking for a Senior/Lead Mechanical 3D Designer to join our team in Turku
As a Senior/Lead Mechanical 3D Designer you will be in charge of modelling ADMARES’ Smart Building products and their components for various phases of projects, ranging from approximate concept phase designs to fully developed and detailed manufacturing models and large assemblies. You are familiar with using Siemens NX.
If you think that you could be the talent we are looking for, keep on reading and submit your application as soon as possible.
In this position you would be creating and developing 3D models of parts and components, sub- and main assemblies as well as technical drawings. You would also lead and manage the work of other modelling team members. You are familiar with NX and Teamcenter environment and you have experience in detailed 3D modelling.
- Create and develop 3D models of parts and components
- Create and develop 3D subassemblies and/or main assemblies
- Create technical drawings of the parts and assemblies
- Manage part data and information in PDM environment
- Create part and material lists based on the 3D model
- Participate in company’s sales and R&D functions as necessary
- Lead and support the 3D design team
What we expect from the candidate
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering
- Experience with 3D design software and PDM using Siemens NX and Teamcenter
- Ability to work in cross-functional organization including daily co-operation with other company functions, as well as ability to work together with external professionals
- Can-do attitude
- Communication and networking skills, also in English
- Open-minded, active, able to take initiative while working in a fast-paced, international environment
- Team leader skills in order to build up and manage your own design team
ADMARES offers an excellent working environment in very unique global environment. ADMARES being a relatively young company, you would have the change to influence the team and to be a part of building a great success story.
If you feel we could be a match, please apply now by sending your application via e-mail to Eeva Nurminen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information reach out to ADMARES Group’s VP HR Eeva Nurminen, email@example.com.
Want to know more who you would be working with and what & how we do things? For more information about ADMARES check out:
Please feel free also to send us your open application and we’ll review it as soon as any positions opens.
Drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org